Credit card charged twice for one payment

valerius1979
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! How do I go about getting a refund from PayPal if my credit card has been charged twice for one payment? It only shows up once on my PayPal transactions list, but twice on my credit card in internet banking. I think there has been a technical error? I can't find a way to contact PayPal, I tried emailing in the message centre but it sends me automatic replies about how to send payments in PayPal which is not currently what I need! Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Trek1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi this glitch in reality happened last week I suppose to many people, it is card issuer issue or something like that (in my case MasterCard). You must go to your bank, they will return your money almost immediately. PayPal cannot solve this issue.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Trek1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi this glitch in reality happened last week I suppose to many people, it is card issuer issue or something like that (in my case MasterCard). You must go to your bank, they will return your money almost immediately. PayPal cannot solve this issue.
Login to Me Too

valerius1979
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info, have contacted the bank so will see what they can do to sort it (I have a mastercard too so perhaps it was a problem in their system)!

Login to Me Too

e-jj
Contributor
Contributor
pls help what tondo about it ? inhave my bisa card and charge twice my bank said ita floating and contact paypal .but paypal no help regarding this. what to do . what did you do all for this to fix?? thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.