Createtech Co., Ltd ie Trendbox is it a scam

pottsy37803
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 3 beautiful bracelet on 11-7-2019. I have been tracking the order and it has been sitting in Los Angeles for several days. Each update has the same message. "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 2:30 am on November 16, 2019 in LOS ANGELES, CA <removed>. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date., LOS ANGELES" I am worried this is a scam. It's the last transaction in my account. Please help me with this issue. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pottsy37803 

Not scam (remains to be seen), but there is tracking for the package. Package was initially shipped by a third party USPS partner carrier like UPS, Fedex or DHL and is still in the third party partner carrier's control. The package will be delivered by the USPS but it has not yet been officially handed or processed over to a USPS facility yet. You can call USPS customer service to inquire further about this status. Shipments like these can be on a pallet with a bunch of other shipments waiting to be processed into the USPS mail system.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pottsy37803
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, you are right, remains to be seen. Each time I checked on my package through USPS the same message is shown, the dates are different. We'll see. But again, thank you.

pottsy37803

Login to Me Too

nannaj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I ordered 4 bracelets in mid November, I have not even received any confirmation of my order or any tracking information!

I have tried to cancel the order via email but if and when they reply, they inform me that I cannot cancel????

Can anyone help me please? 

Login to Me Too

Jolliann
New Community Member
Did you ever receive your items. I too have purchased and did not realize that this was a international business. This is a Christmas gift really hoping it would just arrive.
Login to Me Too

Shopper1234
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased something and

waited 4 weeks for delivery. I sent an email to their support email address requesting an estimated date of delivery or any updated a week ago and have not heard back.  Shame on me for not researching this company before ordering something. Won’t do that again, but an expensive lesson. 

Login to Me Too

Vi45
Contributor
Contributor

I have finally received my order but having no luck finding information about returning it as it's not like the ones In the advert for some reason you get no paper work.

Login to Me Too

TGee2048
New Community Member

the same happened to me.  they provided a 'receipt' (that could have been prepared in a word doc!) that showed Aust Post tried to deliver it at 10pm !!!  doubt it!!  PAypal have not refunded as they claim the recieipt is legit.

Shame on Pay Pal 

Login to Me Too

Alan940
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a product advertised on Facebook. A Heritage periodic table with 85 real elements encased in an acrylic block all shown on a slick video. One had the impression it was made in USA and featured students examining the item. On payment with PayPal Chinese characters in the invoice we’re displayed. I waited 4 weeks to receive my plastic block with the elements merely printed on the back. There was no sales paperwork with the delivery and on research the money has gone to Createtech.,ltd a dormant company worth 50000 shares. I received an email from seller? With links that my pc security advised me wasn’t safe. I’ve raised a dispute!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.