Covid 19 Customer service

kaint95
New Community Member

So my account has limited access i cant take anything out or do anything but recieve payments, is there a way i can have paypal call me somehow i have to pay bills and get food and i need my money.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

PayPal_Donna

Hello kaint95,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you go to the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account there should be some steps there you will need to complete in order to have the limitation lifted. Have you tried completing any of these?

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Annecruz23
Contributor
Contributor
i submitted all the requirments needed to remove the limit of my account but it still under reviewing i need my money to my account my father is died and we need that money for his wake
Login to Me Too

chriswa0623
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal Donna,

I am also having the same problem and already submitted all the required things

Login to Me Too

ssi_mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

My business account has been limited. I supplied the necessary information over 10 weeks ago and still nothing from them.

If I go through the contact menus, there is no phone number. If I go to the message app, it says all their agents are offline and to message during office hours...even though IT IS during office hours! I've also used the email function and received nothing.

So it appears there are zero ways to communicate with PayPal. You'd think they were a shoddy start-up, not a global financial giant!

@PayPal_Mark 

@donna 

Login to Me Too

temp20201207
Contributor
Contributor
It’s sickening all these people have to same problem and y’all still don’t gaf like I’m definitely signing a petition to shut y’all completely down now I have to get a lawyer Involved somebody better reach tf back out because that’s money I worked for
Login to Me Too

chriszoe
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have also done this!

Also, can you remind your CS staff not to be so sarcastic when responding customer issues? It's disgusting how I've been spoken to! 

I am at a total loss right now, I can only receive money, what's the point? 

Sort your mess out, paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Maricel7
New Community Member
My account is temporarily limited I uploaded all the necessary documents you asked for!! Its been 5 business days already and still no answeR I have money on hold and my tracking number sais the package was delivered April 18th !!!! The buyer hasnt even complained whats the problem here you guys broke ?? I cant take you to small claims court and get a lawyer you know , is this what you want ?
Login to Me Too

sandun34
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Donna Dear sir, Greeting for the day , i have tried to contact you several times through contact us option in paypal . however, I did not receive any satisfied solution for my concern . always received an automatic reply for me, My case id is: PP-L-215653463843 you have requested delivery reports of selected items, all items delivered to the customers ( Tracking show all delivered ), since i fulfilled all the requirements kindly remove my limitation,curently i am working under a huge financial crisis due to this Corona virus pandemic . it also affected for my whole family. Since i have invested my all money. So please Consider my humble request and kindly take a necessary action to release my funds, in order to overcome from the current crisis situation, thank you

Login to Me Too

Bibobello
Contributor
Contributor
@PayPal_Donna please help! My life is at risk. I am requesting an immediate lift of the unlawful hold you have placed on my account. I have been trying to reach someone at PayPal for the past 48 hours without any human response from you. There has not been a single issue or complaint or any fraudulent activity on my account since I created it. I have been using PayPal to receive payments for my services for the past year. MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAS ALL MY SAVINGS AND I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE DOLLAR IN ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT. Friday, I opened my account to transfer my money from PayPal to pay over $5000 i owe to to my credit cards, $1200 for my upcoming rent due before October 1st and $621,25 to pay my monthly business PhD tuition due before September 29th. (Proofs attached). I can not resume any of these payments since you have suddenly held my funds without any notice or information request. There is absolutely no possibility for me to select the “resolve” option on my account under “account limitation”. This is an emergency. If you do not remove the hold on my account, you are directly endangering my vital needs, putting me at risk of becoming homeless within the next 3 days, losing my PhD status, losing my visa status, and not even being able to go back to my home country. After spending 48 hours searching for information and contacting every website and organization that had dealt with this same issue, my production team and I were able to contact Moises Zepeda who referred us to District Judge Saundra Brown Armstrong’s office. I am still trying to call PayPal today but can not reach anyone over the phone. If I do not get to a resolution today, my team and I will directly open a claim with District Judge Saundra Brown Armstrong’s office, will open a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with all attorney general offices cited at the end of the email I just sent to different PayPal emails. In addition to that, I will create a short form documentary reporting: -how my account was unlawfully and suddenly limited, -the consequences and vital threats resulting from your action, -the repetitive aspect of this abuse of power from PayPal towards thousands of customers with online proofs, -and will send it to all press platforms cited above. I hope you understand the frustration and position you are putting me in, and wish to have a favorable answer from you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding, Reference ID: PP-L-246416686952
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.