Covid 19 Customer service

kaint95
New Community Member

So my account has limited access i cant take anything out or do anything but recieve payments, is there a way i can have paypal call me somehow i have to pay bills and get food and i need my money.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Jtodd1
New Community Member
I’m a small business owner Forced to closed due to COVID-19 so I decided to sell some car parts… I am now restricted I wonder if the people at PayPal want to wait 3 to 5 business days to feed their families
Login to Me Too

temp20201207
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly I **bleep**ing hate this company they do this all the damn time I don’t even see how they’re still standing ..
Login to Me Too

bae8989
Contributor
Contributor
Very sorry they will pay for it believe that we need a miracle to stop them 🤔
Login to Me Too

Kp371
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem this is ridiculous how are we supposed to live with no cash flow!
Login to Me Too

Chan8alex28
Contributor
Contributor
After being very upset about the same situation I decided if all of us stop using the service because they did not want to invest and having a remote customer service team, but yet want to put holds on our money they are essential service this is unacceptable please close your PayPal account as soon as possible. I will do the same spread the word and the only way we will make a change is if we put these kind of companies out of business... And I bet you they took the small business loan
Login to Me Too

Patsyj87
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed I hate them it's always a problem and I'm done this time
Login to Me Too

Patsyj87
Contributor
Contributor
This is reply to post above me sorry
Login to Me Too

temp20201207
Contributor
Contributor
Im so **bleep**ing tired of this company I can almost never get in touch with you **bleep** but yet y’all have my money on hold for what ?
Login to Me Too

bae8989
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so I am UP TO MY NECK IN HATING PAYPAL!! WHAT ARE YALL AFRAID OF CATCHING COVID THROUGH THE DANG PHONE?? About as lame as it gets! How dare y'all continue to treat us YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH THIS OUT SHAMEFUL CRAP! if you don't fix my account Im telling you I'm going to sue your **bleep** off!!! All you need to do is lift whatever it is saying it can't confirm who I am! I've completed your check! An yet here it is 5 days in I'm still not able to get my money!! I bet you **bleep** get your money no problem!!! Now tired of messaging just to wait another day to get the same result because of your freak panic of scared of a actual humanity an conversation. Your using covid to cover up being **bleep** companies

Login to Me Too

Bibobello
Contributor
Contributor
This is unbelievable, I totally agree! They are the worst company ever and they’re using our money to buy bitcoins, stocks, and doing record gains during Covid. All companies still have a customer service, this is crap! They **bleep**ed my life, all my savings, my studies, my family plans... and talking to them is like talking to a wall. I have read complaints from people who waited 180 days then got all their money stolen by PayPal! If I don’t get my money back after the 180 days, in March, I will do something insane!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.