Could I get some advice please? - Dispute / Fraud

AidanC19
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, my name is Aidan & I've been in constant disputes with a certain PayPal user over absolutely nothing & its starting to put a financial strain on my private life.

There's a user who I've won multiple disputes against trying to re-commit fraudulent claims over a fairly big payment.

Is there any way I'm able to contact anybody other than the specific person that can help with this situation? He just keeps on opening the same disputes over and over. (I'm not even sure why this is a feature...) I use PayPal daily for many reasons & having a big negative balance for absolutely no reason whatsoever really isn't healthy, especially with COVID-19 going around when money isn't easily gained in the place where I'm from - UK just a fairly scarcely populated part.

This user has repeatedly charged back payments weeks/months after purchasing things from me & a friend who ran an online product business to generate some income while work was put on hold etc.

We've repeatedly won the charged back payments but it still seems to be an ongoing problem.

This user is straight committing fraud & trying to rip everybody he comes in contact with off.

Please help.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this - Aidan.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sydneygal84
Contributor
Contributor
This is happening to me also. I’ve received yet another dispute today from someone and I have won 3 previous disputes. It’s exhausting. Surely PayPal would see this behaviour? I have sent PayPal a message in hopes they can do something as it’s become ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

AidanC19
Contributor
Contributor

It shouldn't be allowed whatsoever yet PayPal's system seems incredibly flawed in certain ways.

I don't have high hopes it will be fixed but hey ho, here we go, fingers crossed.

Login to Me Too

Sydneygal84
Contributor
Contributor
They’re also lodging them days before the 180 days is up! It shouldn’t be allowed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.