Coral Rug from Homentics - AQUAZADA

KonaEllis
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone successfully purchased the very pretty coral area rug from Homentics?   I paid $79.90 through PayPal to AQUAZADA LLC on 314/2020, but no rug received.  A search of the web is not encouraging, Homentics seems to be a scam and AQUAZADA's address shows a building in California that does not appear to be a viable business.

Frustrating that PayPal processed a payment to a bogus company.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Printliking
New Community Member

Hi KonaEllis, 

You can ask Paypal for a refund with notifying them that Item has not been received and they will review your case.

Furthermore, if you trust our store, you can get your favorite Coral Rug from our collection.

Once your order is completed, you will receive your goods after 10-12 days. We have an energetic support team, so all your questions will be answered quickly. 

Regards,

Printliking

Login to Me Too

KonaEllis
Contributor
Contributor

I don't believe I will buy anything on-line again if the company does not have a presence on the Better Business Bureau and your company does not.  So thanks, but no thanks

Login to Me Too

bbkuchen
New Community Member

I think Aquazada is a scam.  We ordered/paid March 26 for a rug.  Never received.  Contacted them  directly also.  They gave a tracking number, but postal service did not receive product from them.  Finally escalated to a claim on PayPal and guess what....HIDEOUS dollar store reject rug arrived a few days later.  Now PayPal says "case closed" and we cannot file another claim for defective/not-as-advertised merchandise.  Hmmmm.  By the way, the return address on the item (no paperwork included) was from Retrun4 Disposal Services.  What does that tell you!   I surmise that they are running a scam whereby they hold your money till you file a claim, then send their crappy item so you cannot dispute again; thus keeping your money anyway.  I am sorry you are having this problem.  Sometimes we learn lessons that cost us some $$$.  Thankfully it isn't thousands.  Best of luck to you.

Login to Me Too

terry2330
New Community Member

I placed my order back in March and finally received what was supposed to be a rug folded to fit in a 18" square plastic bag and I ordered the 8x10 size.  Absolutely nothing like the photo when I placed my order.  Bait and switch!!

Login to Me Too

gmiller66
New Community Member

I have two orders in from them and they still have not been sent either and there is no website that comes up when I search the internet for it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.