Copyright infringement - does the customer pay to be defrauded?

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor
Barbring fake dress recd by Pearl.jpgI was defrauded by this company. They did not send me the product that is in the picture in their shop. The company Barbring did not even take the photo in their advertisement, I now know it was appropriated from the true maker without that persons knowledge or permission. 

I have attached a picture of what I was sent. The other 2 items in the order are just as fake. I haven't photographed them yet but will do so in the daylight tomorrow and send them to you.

I will only return their fake product if they pay for the postage.

Please justify to me why I should lose money to return their fake rubbish when they have misrepresented their product?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @pearlredmoon,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent item you've purchased. I know how frustrating a situation like this can be. While your Buyer Protection does protect your purchase in situations like this, we may ask you return the item to the merchant for a refund. However, there are times where we may be able to assist with cost of the return shipping. Check out the following link to see if you may qualify: Return Shipping

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.