Contour Shoe

Crawff52
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered a product from these people before? What was your experience? I am concerned.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

ChiTown312

Deja vu! I place an order for a toaster oven and never received a confirmation email. Now, I cannot find the third party website that I made the purchase--shame on me! Been eight days and the transaction is still pending in PayPal. I'm trying to cancel transaction in PayPal but because it's still pending, not readily easy. In limbo and waiting for confirmation that transaction has been cancelled before I may order from a reputable site.

Login to Me Too

Flybydaze
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered fridge on 20 Jan and they got authorisation for payment, however the link to their website no longer works so I can't contact them. No further information has been received from them. I have been told that the authorisation is only valid for a week. Need to raise dispute if payment is made and no goods. Two days to go.

Login to Me Too

MoonlightGaze

I ordered from the website congentlucys.com, without looking first. When I checked paypal I found the order was billed for Contorshoes. Which was a major surprise for me. The order is in pending so I contacted support to see how to cancel. They advised I have to wait either 30 days for it to expire, them to cancel it, or them to approve it and than dispute it. So I went to look up for info about the address I found on the site and it led back to a BBB with complaints. So found they are also using a company name by the name of "Voyagerwind". So now I am just having to wait it out 😞

Also I used the email giving on the website and it came back as 

<removed> 

generated from <removed>    There is no one at this address

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.