Contacting paypal

MelS40
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone actually managed to speak to anyone at PayPal? My husband has had a limitation put on his business account and we have no idea why and we cannot access money needed to pay rent. We've tried for a week to contact someone to know avail so have now taken it to the financial ombudsmen. Can anyone point us in the direction of speaking to an actual human being please?!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MelS40 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MelS40
Contributor
Contributor
We have tried various options. The closest we've come is a customer service agent trying to start a conversation on messenger at 2am, the next night it was 4am. We did get someone at 11pm one night just as we were going to bed but they just gave us the link to the resolution centre which just redirects us to the link telling us the account is limited. It seems impossible to get any where....mental health is on a knife edge at the moment here and this is looking like a last straw. My husband is pretty much ready to put a close on his career as we struggled enough in lockdown and now we can't pay rent or take deposits it's just another battle we can't fight.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.