Contact PayPal without Autofill

butlerr
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to contact PayPal via email without the automated forms?  I have some questions that the automated responses don't cover.

I'll ask my questions here in case:

1.  I filed a claim with PayPal and they credited me back for a series of transactions.  It shows on my PayPal summary that they credited my account, but it hasn't reached my bank account.  It's been 2 months.  How long does it usually take to reflect the credit through my bank?  Is there a way to report that the credits never showed up?

2.  I originally filed a claim with PayPal for an item I never received.  They did some research and provided me with the tracking number showing it had been delivered.  I have video surveillance so I know the post office never attempted delivery.  This is a common occurrence with our city's post office and I avoid them as much as possible.  I have filed a claim with the post office, but after 4 months I've yet to hear back.  I tried re-opening my claim via PayPal, but that show it as already resolved.  Do I have any recourse via PayPal against paying for something I never received?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@butlerr

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down (past the faqs) to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Ask the post office to do a GPS location check and pull up image of the mailing address label on the mail piece. Some scammers ship some envelope to an address in a different city in the same state. Get all that documentation in pdf format and call up customer service and get them to reopen the case and let you upload the evidence.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

butlerr
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks,

Every time I tried to scroll past the FAQs and click "contact us" it just took me back to the top of the FAQs, but I always forget about Facebook.  I'll try that.

I asked the post office for a GPS check and they very clearly displayed my house.  It's not scammers.  It's most definitely our post office.  I don't want to go into a rant about them here, but believe me everything with them is an absolute mess.  At this point, I don't really have any evidence to contradict them.  What annoys me is that usually what ends up happening is that the item goes back to the shipper.  While I don't have all the details of what happened, I'd be surprised if the shipper hasn't received it back yet.  And if they have it back, they know I didn't receive it, but still haven't credited my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.