Constant limitations

Noelwinslow181
Contributor
Contributor

everytime i attempt to use this paypal account they restrict my account, preventing me from using my own money ...wtf?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

That's Paypal!

We opened our business account - and this requires verification. I contacted them soon after asking to start procedure for "lifting limits" as we will be hitting these soon and I was told I need to wait until I reach the limits amount, so that was a second verification. Third was when we applied to accept card payments via telephone. There was a fourth verification to ask us about what our transactions are about.... and then a fifth one when they asked to upload certificates for our doctors (which we did) and then a PERMANENT LIMITATION becaue Paypal thought we sell prescription medicines, which additionally is not forbidden by Paypal but requires pre-authorisation. Also, we do NOT sell such, just provide medical consultations with fully registered doctors.

Three weeks later, about 20 messages with Paypal via all possible means (twitter, message, e-mail to business manager, complaint, telephone) and the situation remains at exactly the same point. Plus, our EARNED money is frozen for 180 days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.