Confused

Nondelivery
New Community Member
Wondering if anyone can shed some light on a current situation I have. I placed a order, on line for a specific product. Seller accepted and processed my immediate payment. Some time had passed so I began to question the validity of the transaction. The seller eventually emailed me stating my "order had shipped" and provided me with a tracking #. When the number was checked, it stated that the order had reached my local USPS, and provided me with another tracking #, to which was assigned by the USPS. When I went to check that tracking # on the USPS website, it stated that the "package had been delivered", so I opened a inquiry with the USPS, as I had not received the delivery as stated that the package had been left at my front door. I received a email from someone at my local USPS, stating that per that tracking #, the package had in fact been delivered to a address that is NOT my address, nor is it the address on the shipping information. The address stayed by the USPS that the package was delivered to was given to me by this person, in this email. This address given to me is maybe 5 or 6 blocks from my address. I go to the address, and speak with the person who answers the door. I show all information as well as the email from the USPS, with the address, his address, to where the USPS delivered the package to. I am told, "no that they had not received ANY deliveries on the date given me by the USPS, nor had they received anything with my name, or the specific product. So as it stands, I've made payment, the USPS states the package was delivered to the address given them by the shipper or seller. I am out my money, as well as the product I ordered. Aside from ordering something on line, where did I go wrong? When I have done everything required, how do I get either the product ordered or at the very least, get my money returned to me? Yes, I do have a open dispute. When everything to do with the order is out of my hands, other than making the required payment, immediately, what more could/should I have done? I do not have a good feeling about the outcome which is why I have come to the community to get feedback. Thanks for any and all responses.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.