Confused

tartanblonde
New Community Member

Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. On 2nd of may I saw an advert on facebook for a food mixer for $29 and as it was coming up to my grandson's birthday I ordered it for him as he is a keen baker. 6 weeks later it had not been delivered so I contacted the company and they asked me to please wait a little longer and I did but still no delivery. I contacted them weekly and they always said the same. In july I opened a case against them. On 17th july I received a package from them with a 3" mini chopper in it. Paypal asked me for more information and I sent them photos of the package and all the details of postage and packing on the parcel, but to be fair to paypal I don't think I did this properly and think they never received it. Today I received an email saying they have gone with the seller. This is so unfair. I have tried to find the "appeal" button but there is not one there. I am just fed up with this now and so frustrated, how can they get away with this?,any help would be much appreciated, thank you x

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.