Confirmation attempt failed -Try again if you're having problems with the confirmation process.

frankiemuiruri
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited and i am trying to confirm my identity as requested by Paypal. However, whenever i click on resolve i keep getting an error "Confirmation attempt failed, try again if you're having problems with the confirmation process". The Paypal support is not helping in any way, i have contacted them like a thousand times. How do i resolve this issue? I need to access the money in my account. I have used Paypal since 2014 with no issues, why now????

Kindly anybody out there assist me. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good Day @frankiemuiruri,

Hope you are doing good and I understand your worries. We need to take a look on your PayPal account so we check options to help you. For now, please try reach out to our customer service by logging in and clicking on Contact Us.

This way we can check the specifics and seek for other option that we maybe able to provide you.

Thanks for being the best part of PayPal. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Adamkhalidi
Contributor
Contributor

SAME PAYPAL DOES NOT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES PLEASE DID U SOLVE IT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

I NEED CUSTOMER SERVICES PLEASE I WISH AN AGENT CAN LOOK THROUGH MY ACCOUNT AND TELL ME WHY WHENEVER I TRY TO RESOLVE MY LIMITED ACCOUNT BY CLICKING ON  CONFIRM MY IDENTITY IT SAYS '
Confirmation attempt failed

Try again if you're having problems with the confirmation process.'

ITS THE ONLY PROCESS LEFT PLEASE HELP.

I ALSO DONT HAVE TRACKING INFOS BECAUSE I SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.