Confirm a bank to lift Account limitations

ClarissePernite
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone! 

So my account is under Account Limitations. It said We noticed that you've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner. To understand this better, we need more information from you." One of the requirements is to "Confirm a bank" which having such a hard time trying to accomplish. Once I click on "Resolve" on the Confirm a bank option, it takes me to a page which says 

Confirm UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES x-***3

Confirm UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES x-***3 you have linked to your account.

So I have an option to "Confirm" or CAncel. When I click on Confirm, It takes me to this page:

Link a bank account

The safety and security of your bank account information is protected by PayPal. You can only link a bank account in Phillippine Pesos.

Bank Name

Bank code
Account Number
Account name
Business: McAfee LLC
Personal: Clarisse Pernites

Edit business or personal name

Make sure your name and bank information match your bank account. Otherwise, your transactions won’t go through and you’ll be charged a fee.

Link Your Bank

It goes round and round and its not letting me confirm my bank.. Please help. I've been trying to resolve this for days..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi ClarissePernite,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.