Confirm Your Identity - An Endless Loop

Blue_sky_fox
New Community Member
I've contacted support, they didn't initially read or understand me and they didn't at all fix it. I have money on my PayPal balance, I've had my account for almost 10 years. I went to move the balance to my card and there is a red !. I am asked to confirm my identity, I click through all the required steps, get a big green tick saying I've done it. Only to shut that screen and be met with the red !. Tried multiple browsers, multiple devices. Support was not helpful. How do I fix this?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

HonourWest
New Community Member

I have exactly this same problem. It's extremely frustrating as it says it's resolved as soon as I click the button- but it isn't.

Login to Me Too

Kaitlyn-S
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I had the same issue and saw someone suggested using the app. Can confirm using the app to transfer money works! Seems like this is a website error. Good luck! 

Login to Me Too

MrsMcD
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred my balance out to my bank via the app as quickly as possible. The same things are happening to me. If PayPal will hold my money hostage, they will receive no more of my money! I’m so sorry you’re going through the loop too. I wish I had the answer!
Login to Me Too

1Ejwalk
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks don’t know what to do ..234 in account

Login to Me Too

kazzazed
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Also an endless loop trying to get help.

Login to Me Too

1Ejwalk
Contributor
Contributor

Can’t get out of loop and transfer money to my linked account...any ideas ..I keep clicking done it says it’s verified yet I go back and it’s still the same

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.