Confidence&Collaboration fashion studio.com a fake?

swallace58
New Community Member

I order from this country and althought they debited my account I never received anything-not even a confirmation of order processed.  If I search the internet, it seems the company is a fake.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

staker74
New Community Member

this happened to me also - i made an order in april its now almost july and no order - i opened a case with paypal and they  denied my case said the company sent then a tracking number - but i never got $80 worth of clothes, nor a confirmation email of the order NOR a shipment email with the tracking information.  I don't know what to do now......

Login to Me Too

hildawins
Contributor
Contributor

I was taken for $200.  It seems they gave a tracking number for a Postal Delivery on Sunday that I did not receive and was home all day with a clear glass front door.  I was denied from PayPal.  This is the biggest BS so I am going to Post Office to see if they can do any more for me.  It has been 9 days and no package showed up.  What a con.

What's happening with your case(s)?

We reviewed the case(s) you filed on June 9, 2020 and have contacted the seller for more information.

Case ID:PP-D-70492535
Transaction amount$200.21 
Dispute amount$200.21 
Transaction dateApril 10, 2020
Seller name Confidence&Collaboration fashion studio.com
Transaction IDhidden
Login to Me Too

BDright
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe PayPal sides with this fake, fraudulent company from China.  I'm out $123 (cost of items + shipping returns to China)!  I did EVERYTHING correctly, per both the seller and PayPal, and my claim still got denied!  How can that be unless they are partners in crime.  And this is a crime!  

Has anyone ever tried to take PayPal to small claims?  Betweeen the seller and PayPal, it seems they are both scammers.  As soon as I pay off my Paypal account, it's out of here.  I will never use or recommend them to anyone.   

Login to Me Too

dmissu2

Paypal did the same thing to me with this vendor I bought clothes through Annie Cloth. If I didn't know any better, I swear that someone in China is no in charge of Paypal. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

Tabann
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company $40 for a dress
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.