Confidence&Collaboration fashion studio.com a fake?

swallace58
New Community Member

I order from this country and althought they debited my account I never received anything-not even a confirmation of order processed.  If I search the internet, it seems the company is a fake.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Wintersk
Contributor
Contributor
One would think PayPal would limit fraudulent scammers like this from taking advantage of its buyers. They don’t. Will be limiting my business through PayPal from now on.
Login to Me Too

Pjb1954
Contributor
Contributor
I’m quite upset because when I ordered was a totally different website Annie’s Studio then order went through and I see all this Chinese writing I ordered 114 dollars worth of items . They already charged my acccount this is bologna two things that day didn’t set from China until transaction finished why does pay pal endorse them so annoyed orders May 5 2020 as soon as I saw was from there I tried canceling g
Login to Me Too

hildawins
Contributor
Contributor

switch and baited too.  

Login to Me Too

dmissu2

I placed 2 orders on the Annie Cloth website and used PayPal to pay for them. I was billed by 2 completely different names, 1-Confidence&CollaborationFashionStudio.com (which is fake) and 2- Spark Fashion (also fake).

First of all, nothing tells the purchaser that the items on Annie Cloth website comes from CHINA, regardless of who the name is on the invoice! So it takes almost 2 months to receive! It took me almost an hour and really digging into the Annie Cloth website before I saw something about China, in a totally obscure place no one would see unless really digging for it - FALSE ADVERTISING! 

Then, 2 months later I finally received my items, except for one dress. The email said it was back-ordered. I waited almost 6 months and finally just wanted my money back for the dress. I contacted Paypal via dispute and explained I did not receive all the items I ordered. I swear, 2 months later I'm still trying to get Paypal to understand that yes, I did receive a shipment but no, I did not get everything, one dress is missing. Paypal has become just as bad as this vendor. Because the vendor provided Paypal a delivery receipt, Paypal keeps telling me the dispute is settled. No matter how I try to explain to Paypal that yes I did get some items, no I didn't get all items, they have closed my dispute twice as resolved. 

I SWEAR TO GOD, Paypal must be out-sourcing they customer service to some 3rd world country that DOES NOT understand English!! Paypal has been just as much a nightmare as these vendors from Annie Cloth.

Now, when I try to go to Annie Cloth and log in, surprise, my account does not exist! What a shock that is! Annie Cloth needs to be outed for the China vendor they are with deceit and deception as their middle name! Paypal has also changed and is no longer as customer service friendly as they used to be. I'm taking my business elsewhere!

Login to Me Too

Mauntie
New Community Member
AnywAy to get money back?
Login to Me Too

Moniluvjones
New Community Member
I honestly think that this is a scam or it takes about four months for you to receive something either way I’m canceling my order and I hope that they block them because something is up doesn’t seem legit.
Login to Me Too

Pjb1954
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal respond ? There telling me I have townsite your June 9 th to put in claim . I got taken by another website you that they have was supposed to be bionic flip flops and after checking out it came up as a electronic company. Count cancel right then that never csme either name now all In chinese writing
Login to Me Too

jordansavan
Contributor
Contributor

Total Fraudsters! I have a case open with PayPal and not holding my breath. They need to vette these criminal scams and I don't see them doing that. I put a stop payment on my credit card and they will most likely refund but who knows. GET WITH IT PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Pjb1954
Contributor
Contributor
When you purchased this was under Annie’s Cloth website I thought I was crazy once it went through had all the Chinese writing I also have a claim in with my credit card company . PayPal sent an endd as I’m Saying now I can’t open a dispute . But I ordered this May 4 and my bill of 114 dollars was due and o still haven’t received A thing I reached out to them they finally answered and claim its being shipped that it’s in San Francisco been there since May18 . This is June 4 th still no tracking from usps . Never heard of such a thing . The other thing my credit card credited differnt ones vionics and was coming fro electric company really what is wrong with PayPal so disappointed better off just using my regular credit card instead of going through them Thought was safer to use them. So I haven’t hear a thing again
Login to Me Too

L420
Contributor
Contributor
Wondering when my order was going to arrive, went back to check my paper work & realized I never receive d tracking number to track my order they didn't have web page to go back to website,no email address,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.