Confianza en PAYPAL ante fraude ya conocido

Anajo941
New Community Member

I am a victim of the same fraud. And the worst part is that, with doubts about the page, what led me to buy was that they admitted PAYPAL payment and that the prices were not exactly low. I trusted PAYPAL and I was wrong.
I bought 6 items and I only receive 2. The rest is expected in 4 deliveries! . You don't know that until after paying, because if I have seen it, I don't buy, despite the confidence in PAYPAL.
It seems that the 4 missing articles, may never arrive, in view of the comments of other victims.
PAYPAL should withdraw its trust from this seller. Despite the commission it provides. The seller has plenty of money and can afford to pay PAYPAL.
But PAYPAL is trust and if you lose it, it will take more.
I have opened a case and will go to CLAIM. I want to return the 2 received and ask for the full refund and return costs. If PAYPAL hears buyers and really protects them against abuse and fraud, they must accept it. With that, that FANShionweb will lose confidence too.
I hope it works out well

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.