Concerned with Pearsandpeaches web site

sue168
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something from this store but now I feel I may have been scammed.

Trying to communicate with them about the wrong tracking number I was given but they don't answer my e-mails.

Has anyone had any experience with this store? Are they genuine or a scam?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sue168

You have 180 days from date of payment to file Item Not Received dispute. 

Double check the tracking number again. Could it be missing a number? I would give it a month to see if order arrive or not and then file dispute accordingly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sue168

You have 180 days from date of payment to file Item Not Received dispute. 

Double check the tracking number again. Could it be missing a number? I would give it a month to see if order arrive or not and then file dispute accordingly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sue168
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer. 🙂

Login to Me Too

dwdion
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, these guys are scammers all right! Bought something from them and received no shipping infos. Wrote a coupe times and got the same answer - we will check with our suppliers - and then nothing. Opened a PayPal dispute to which they gave no feedback. Only afyer I escalated the dispute to get my money back did I hear from them saying my item has been shipped - WTF?!? They have sent me several emails with different tracking numbers - none of them valid. I am now worried PayPal will view this as them trying to fulfill the sale and rule in their favor. Unfortunately, I cannot update the case with the new infos. I hope you have better luck but I doubt it.
Login to Me Too

sue168
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same thing here! I escalated the case and they didn't reply  to PayPal so 10 days later Paypal decided in my favor. Just a few days ago, I suddenly got a message that they're shipping my order but no tracking number.

I hope you will receive your money back as I did.

Login to Me Too

AmyK7
Contributor
Contributor
How do I file a dispute?! Pearsandpeaches took my money 1 month ago 3.17.19.
Login to Me Too

sue168
Contributor
Contributor
To open a dispute in PayPal login to your account, go to Tools, then to Resolution center and click on Report a problem. Good luck😃
Login to Me Too

PompeyPaul72
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't work. They don't send out a "token item" until you make a dispute. Then when the dispute is raised, they send the item and tell PayPal there is no dispute because it was sent.

This is the cover they need to send you something that is not as described, significantly so (usually some cheap, low Quality Chinese copy). You can't dispute it again because PayPal won't allow you to dispute the same transaction twice.

In this way they perpetrate their fraud aided by payPal.

Login to Me Too

sue168
Contributor
Contributor
I wish someone from PayPal would read this thread and ban that fraudulant company once and for all. But it seems that they don't monitor these discussions at all....
Login to Me Too

Ravenshaw65
Contributor
Contributor
I just wrote to PayPal again yesterday. The reply was a canned guide to buyer protection. They didn't even read my message. At the bottom of their reply is written "if this does not address your issue, you can reply to this message," I did that. No answer from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.