cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer remotely accessed, overdrawn account into -7500$ Paypal refuses to help

Highlighted
Contributor

Computer remotely accessed, overdrawn account into -7500$ Paypal refuses to help

I pretty much had my identity stolen through someone from my city remotely accessing my pc, my fraud claims were denied on the basis they all came from the same IP address so that entails that order of like 20 of the same laptop that resulted in my account being forcibly overdrawn by Paypal to the tune of a total of 15k. While my bank has credited me every dollar lost and I have made a police report among a plethora of phone calls with Paypal, eBay, Bank of America, the eBay Microsoft store, fed ex, ups and I feel like Paypal literally does nothing when it comes to theses situations. Even though my bank has notified them its all fraud you scumbags still call me up every day attempting to collect money while you refused to offer me any tracking numbers for the 15k in laptops ordered in my name with my money. What's funny is eBay pulled the same crap on me and it almost seems as if you two are complicit in scams and frauds. Why is it that I can't cancel the packages or even get a damn tracking number through you people? Also the dude got my account to 300$ and my bank bounced 3 payments for a 2k laptop and when he added up a cart of 7.5k you idiots forcibly overdrew my account to negative -7500$. The fact I didn't even get so much as an email or text message about this is propertrous. I freaking couldn't even rent a 50$ textbook through chegg without my bank forcibly stopping it even though I verified the purchases. Your policies and everything you guys does do nothing to protect your customers and that is freaking disgusting because it seems all too easy to scam someone for all of their money through your crap platform.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Computer remotely accessed, overdrawn account into -7500$ Paypal refuses to help

Oh well, looks like PayPal doesn't care about their customers as long as the money reaches their account. You guys run a borderline subhuman company as far as I am concerned, and if my bank, ebay, the microsoft store, and the police agree that its fraud why can't you guys? Hell the fact no ones responded to this and I keep getting collection calls is asinine.