Computer Trojan, Formatted, PayPal used to purchase fraduantley.

BaiKeli
Contributor
Contributor

I had a trojan a few days ago and had to format my PC. On Wednesday I awoke to my entire pay being sucked up by a place known as cs.money.
I am infuriated as PayPal keeps saying that it's not fraudulent and dismissing my reports.

What am I suppose to do? I'm absolutely **bleep** this week and need help, please!

No one else has authorized access to my PayPal except for me. I've had to cancel my cards, and change all my passwords. I've even setup extra security on my PayPal.

I'm just shocked that PayPal closed my cases and dismissed it like it was nothing!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BaiKeli
Contributor
Contributor

I've called PayPal directly and my bank, including the owners of cs.money.

cs.money has informed me that they banned a few accounts that were using my PayPal but were "unfortunately able to return the money as they spent it already".

PayPal and my bank are both starting up a case on this right now which I hope to hear some positive news on this soon.

They don't view it as fraudulent so my advice to those out there, put it under items not received as you, just like I have never received any of these products.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.