Complete Madness for refund reversal

CocoA3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, 

I have this situation where I received a damaged good. Paypal agreed to a refund - sent me some instructions which I followed. My deadline to initiate postage for return of item was the 13th of September. I initiated return on the 11th of September. In line with instructions sent photos of receipts, postage stamps, tracking codes etc. On the morning of the 13th of September tracking code should the seller to have received the item. I sent this through to Paypal as confirmation of the item having been returned along with the sellers signature and return confirmed on the morning of the 12th Sept - well within the time they requested the item to be returned. 

In utterly insanely bonkers move - they then turned the case around in favour of the seller. She now has my money, the returned item and has wasted a month of my time. Bonkers PayPal has now refused to deal with this and is asking me to go back to the merchant?! WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What am I even meant to do - no customer services are available online - they have renegade their responsibilities and it is not even possible to call them?

I obviously will never be using paypal again ever in my life - but in the mean time I would like this issue resolved. Can someone PLEASE ADVISE?

Many thanks, 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CocoA3
Contributor
Contributor

Apologies - I should say it showed on the postage tracking the return was confirmed on the 12th of September. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.