Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

iyaayas01
New Community Member

I also ordered "M100 Android Smart Glasses"($39.95) and received $10 Non HD recording glasses that required a SD card. User never responded to me. opened a ticket with PayPal and he replied to them that he wanted the item back. PayPal gave me 7 days to return the item to china with tracking. (Cost to do so almost $90) I called up Paypal today and explained what the cost to ship and how It took me a month and a half to receive the item to begin with and they closed the dispute in my favor!

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

read down through my other responses for the clause that starts "THE COST TO RETURN..."

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

Oops.  Just read that you got your refund.  Excellent!

Login to Me Too

robertogoldberg
New Community Member

DID NOT GET WHAT I ORDERED AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY REQUEST FOR REFUND! I PAID WITH PAYPAL TO HAVE A SECURE PAYMENT. PLEASE REFUND!!!

Login to Me Too

abtroop82
New Community Member

Don't expect Paypal to refund you, I waited over a month after submitting my case to Paypal and they came back in favour of the seller. I was disgusted by this despite providing them with all the evidence requested. They couldn't even tell me why they were supporting the seller. The seller has now taken down their website and all email contact addresses. 

I've been with Paypal for over 10 years and this is the first time they have let me down like this, not impressed.

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my full refund today.  I don't know which made it happen - the fact that the seller never responded, or the video I made of the packaging, wrong item, and links and photos I submitted detailing how HKG (under the website name pixkol.com) sent me the wrong inferior item.

Login to Me Too

IngmarG
Contributor
Contributor

Did you return the item?

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

No I did not.  I provided a video of me unpacking the item that went into views of the order confirmation and item description (on screen) showing that the item was NOTHING like pictured or described.  PayPal reached out to the seller, who failed to respond for about a week and a half.  I also regularly updated my PayPal dispute with copies (copy pasted) of the seller's direct email messages to me, instructing me to email it back, pointing out in the PayPal record that the seller had chosen to email me directly rather than return PayPal's messages.  As soon as my dispute reached the date where I could "escalate" it to PayPal as a "claim," I did so, and received my refund in full less than a week later.

PayPal will definitely work with you.  Did you escalate your dispute to a claim?  You have to escalate it to get PayPal to honor their own terms, and you only have a limited time to do it.

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

Did you escalate your dispute to a claim and clearly state that "THE COST TO RETURN THIS ITEM TO THE SELLER FAR EXCEEDS ITS VALUE..."

See my later responses for more on this clause...

Login to Me Too

mjbny
Contributor
Contributor

I had trouble filing a complaint with Pay Pal so I used their "Live Chat" option and got the help I needed.  They contacted the seller and got me the tracking information.

The item I ordered from HKG Technology (a neck hammock) finally arrived today. Seems to be of decent quality.  

Thanks, Pay Pal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.