Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

SofMar42
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have a contact number? Would you mind sharing it, plz?
Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

corrosio
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue, I purchased a projector and they sent a toy that I will throw in the bin. Now I cant start a resolution with paypal due to the reasons stated above

Login to Me Too

Jcard0105
Same exact thing is happening to me and I’m going round and round with the merchant. They are selling counterfeit goods and misrepresented what was being offered.
Login to Me Too

Bigmansas
Contributor
Contributor

They bait and switched me as well.  I am trying to get a return way bill to send it back, but company refuses to respond to my e-mails.  I was also trying to get paypal people to look at the complaints here, but they wouldn't...  😞

Login to Me Too

Cascadian318
New Community Member

Pretty sure I got got twice now.

The first was for a 39.95 set of glasses purported to be able to display electronic symbols and screens.  I got a pair of really ugly camera glasses

The other was a magic rear view mirror with GPS, cameras, and all sorts of other stuff....   Has a camera and a display... but that's about it..

Login to Me Too

WValentin
Contributor
Contributor

same.. ordered the rear view mirror, with bluetooth and gps...got a mirror with camera only...

Login to Me Too

sscammell
Also was scammed by this company and their bait &amp; switch tactics. The company was zero help, and PayPal's Resolution Center said I was not entitled to any refund because I ordered a fancy android enabled dash camera and received a (junk) camera. The seller literally listed value on it at $5.00 USD, so I'm just SOL, and have a new paperweight. I already have a dash cam, just wanted the one HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED promised in their ad.
Login to Me Too

WValentin
Contributor
Contributor

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. i ordered a rear view Bluetooth connect mirror with gps, front and back camera and i got a mirror with the camera only. found NO way to contact the company. and not even paypal could get my money back....the reason i use paypal is to avoid being ripped off....i guess this company found a way to take money and send what ever they want. Im so disappointed that a company can do this to people. 

Login to Me Too

khillpalmer
Contributor
Contributor

I received a response from PayPal saying that I needed to resolve this issue with the seller directly, but according to this community, no one was able to get a refund and the seller no longer exists. I went directly to my bank and filed a dispute. They will try to contact HKG Technology and I should receive a refund within 10 days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.