cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

I did not get what I ordered and have sent many emails and they have responded to none, cancel while you can stop payment
Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Community Member

Cancel if you can I just ordered something it took a little while to get but it was 100% not what was Described please beware!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I never got what I ordered, it was a bait and switch.  I filed complaints with Paypal.  The company never replied to my emails.

Paypal got me my refunds back.  I sent the stuff back, which was not cheap, but I did not want the stuff any way.  Paypal saw

they got the goods delivered to them and I got all my refunds back all 5 of them!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, I ordered German Smart Glasses and received cheap reading glasses instead.  If you want a refund it seems you need to return via tracked mail at your own cost.

Highlighted
Contributor

I just checked the website www.pixkol.com, the site where I ordered the m100 smart glasses (but received the cheap bluetooth headphone glasses) and the site now redirects to a site that prompts me to add their custom extension to my browser.  My anti-malware software went CRAZY.  This is HKE Limited for you.  PayPal should just delete their account and ban them from business.  These scumbags are who give PayPal a bad reputation.  WHen the hell will PayPal smarten up about who they do business with?

Unless PayPal is on board with these scammers...

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here im still waiting for a refund from that company
Highlighted
Contributor

Me also, I got the old bait and switch.  I bought thinking it was the same as what is on the website, but no not all the same.

I got all my refunds back about 5.  Paypal got me my refunds back!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

This company is a joke! On March 23 I ordered toilet tissue which just came today on July 12, I paid $90 and received 10 tiny rolls of paper.  PayPal was no help! 

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly same here..but i paid 27
Highlighted
New Community Member

I had to call PayPal.  I believe the dispute page crashes or return a false or dead webpage which prevents the request from proceeding. You will have to call PayPal to begin the dispute process.

Spoiler