Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Thevolget
New Community Member
Add me to this as well. Purchased a Huawei smartwatch, which was supposed to run Android 7.0, wifi, bluetooth, ability to make calls, etc. Instead I got a basic watch sent. I tried to contact them as soon as I noticed the wrong item. No answer at the email or phone numbers provided.
Login to Me Too

Judy-B
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list who got scammed by this company!  Ordered the CHiP Robot Powered Dog & received (2 months later!) a cheap imitation that looked totally different than what they pictured and did absolutely nothing!  HKG Technology came up in an advertisement on my Facebook page.  Facebook & PayPal have been notified but I doubt I'll ever get my money back.  Ughhhhh Can't trust ANYONE anymore! No where did it say it was coming from China!!

Guess it's buyer Beware all the time!!!

Login to Me Too

Diane1950
Contributor
Contributor

same here, Paypal agreed I should get a refund but the postage tracked to China is more than the refund.  This is a scam, I ordered German Smart Reading glasses and got an inexpensive pair of regular reading glasses.

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

If you send PayPal a copy of the product listing and your order form along with photos of the item you received along with your order, they WILL refund you without having to ship it back.  It always helps if you throw something in to your correspondence like "PayPal promised to protect purchasers.  Since this is an obvious scam, I will never use PayPal again and I will be sharing this experience with everyone I know including social networking such as Facebook and Twitter.  There are several public groups complaining about sellers like this.  Since PayPal DOESN'T protect consumers, I will do my best to make sure that consumers don't use PayPal."

Login to Me Too

Lisa2pryce
I ordered a lace front wig and got a pack off 9 braids in a bag.
Login to Me Too

Tillie3
Contributor
Contributor

I’m in the same boat.  I ordered some of their necklaces to the tune of $50.93. I got an envelope full of plastic junk! I’ve tried and tried to get my dispute escalated to a claim, but the PayPal resolution center freezes up. The “company “ won’t respond and their website is now unavailable. I can’t afford to lose this money but it looks like that is what is happening. Big time scammers.

Login to Me Too

Nikalea76
I just ordered the intelligent humanoid robot on 7/12/18 I received a little plastic dollar store toy robot. I paid them 35.00 its worth .50 cents. I'm sorry but we were scammed. U filed a complaint also and it's going like everybody else's...no response from seller and the site has been taken down or renamed. I wish I could include the pic😔
Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
Robot Cop? Only walks straight with 3 darts! What I got! PAYPAL refunded my money!
Login to Me Too

209user
Contributor
Contributor

@User102 wrote:
Did you receive what you believed you ordered? I am worried; I ordered yesterday and now am seeing my your complaints.

I just ordered something last week and I haven't even got an order confirmation from them. Did you? Did you ever receive the product you ordered?

Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
No I didn't! RECIEVED a cheap plastic 5 Below plastic robot that only walks straight!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.