Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Coolcat46
Contributor
Contributor
Dont be surprisrd if they are not much help!
Login to Me Too

Gillion
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue I believe paypal need to barred payment from this company.
Login to Me Too

IngmarG
Contributor
Contributor

Already got a refund from Paypal for shipping the item back (smart glasses M100) on top of the refund of the purchase price, whic will be transferred when the item reaches its destination.

I have asked that this company be removed from using Paypal, but of course, nothing prevents them from reopening a business account with another name.

Login to Me Too

lmadd
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 81 shoe saving space devises for $238.95 charged to my credit card.   I have only received 40 out of 81 that were shipped in three different boxes of 14, 13, and 13.   The company I ordered from was called Heiluu but the charge on my credit card statement said HKG Technology.   It shows Heiluu to be based out of London ….. definitely a scam.    

Login to Me Too

Diane1950
Contributor
Contributor

You can raise a case via the resolution centre in Paypal.  But be warbed, I did this and was advised if I want a refund I have to ship the item back tracked my my own cost.

Login to Me Too

milalysle
New Community Member

same situation. They don't respond my emails. Site is not ava. Scam!

Login to Me Too

dpierce14
New Community Member

I ordered a braided wig from this company and received a pack of crochet braiding hair. I paid $48.99 for Fashionhair Perfect Summer Braided Wigs Black/22"/180%.

I tried emailing and calling but can't get thru. This is a scamming company. crotchet braids.pngbonce back.png

Login to Me Too

I ordered a 360 straight prepPreplu babyhair 20 lace front wig. But what I got was crap I have no words for what they sent to me I paid almost $25.00 for nothing

Login to Me Too

Coolcat46
Contributor
Contributor
Hope the company isnt in China somewhere because UPS charges more than the item is worth and paypal wont refund until you ship it back but dont pay the extra cost...paypal was no help to me trying to get back $69.89 on an item from Hong Kong. The shipping was $100 with UPS. Paypal just told me I had to be more careful....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.