Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

Don't file from your phone whether you're using the app or on a web page.  Do it from a computer.  File your dispute, then update it it regularly with the email messages you receive from the seller.  In the case of HKG, your email order confirmation should be different from "Nancy" who receives the payment.  Provide links to your order confirmation in the paypal dispute too along with photos of the item as you unpackaged it, showing the mailing addresses.  On your date where you can "escalate" the dispute to PayPal as a "claim" do just that.  That will close out your ability to update the dispute at all, but PayPal will automatically award your refund in less than a week.

Make absolutely sure to state that "THE SHIPPING TO RETURN THIS ITEM TO THE SELLER FAR EXCEEDS THE VALUE OF THE ITEM AND DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF PAYPAL PAYMENT PROTECTION. I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS INTENTIONAL FROM THE SELLER, AS THEY DID NOT SPECIFY A RETURN ITEM CLAUSE IN THEIR TERMS OF SALE WHEN I COMPLETED THE ORDER AND PAYPAL PAYMENT." somewhere in your ORIGINAL dispute record.

You're welcome.

Login to Me Too

hippoatlarge
Contributor
Contributor

I went through paypal and out of 5 claims with this company.  I got refunded 3 of them.  I had to send the stuff back to the company in China and got a tracking # for paypal.  I should get the other refunds soon.

Login to Me Too

Tillie3
Contributor
Contributor

Consider yourself lucky! I escalated my claim, feeling sure that PayPal, with all these complaints would rule in my favor, but I never heard a word from PayPal.  They did not ask me for any information....nothing..just all of the sudden sent me an email saying my claim did not fall under protected guidelines, and they had closed the case in favor of HKG Technology Co.  LTD.  Now, I (while fighting 2 kinds of cancer and wanting to get Christmas stocking stuffers done while I can) am out my hard earned money and this company continues to rip people off while PayPal sits back and allows it.  Where is Paypal’s Loyalty to their subscribers? Then PayPal wanted me to do a survey regarding my recent exchange with PayPal. Oh Yeah! You can bet I completed their survey! Good luck to everyone trying to get refunds. 

Login to Me Too

Mr2ducks
New Community Member
me too. I see well over 100 complaints but yet they still are allowed to use paypal. I was told rules in my favor but have to ship back to get refund. shipping to China is way more expensive than the crap I received. pay pal must make a cut of the money
Login to Me Too

Kerline234
Contributor
Contributor
Thr send me a wrong item I have no phone number to call nothing Can someone help why do you do that to people money and not send the item the describe On the website
Login to Me Too

clairelouxxx

yup! I am in the same boat as so many others, I bought 3 items from this company all as part of 1 order way back in July and it is now September and I haven't received my items.  I have opened a claim and escalated it but they have provided a tracking number and claim my item has been delivered but yet when I try the tracking number it isn't even valid.  Now it is only £14 they have scammed me for but if they are taking small amounts from lots of people and getting away with it they must be laughing all the way to the bank.

I have always had a lot of faith in PayPal and have been using them for well over 20 years for both personal and business transactions and it looks like a genuine claim is about to be lost and these scammers awarded my hard earned money when they have failed to send the goods I ordered.

Login to Me Too

IngmarG
Contributor
Contributor

Just got refunded for my second claim against this company. Both purchase and shipping costs.
However, this company is still advertising (mainly through Facebook) and should be very easily verifiable when they change names. They always have their Europe selling address at 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE.

I guess the revenue it brings to Paypal from people NOT filing a claim outweighs the cost they have in refunding.

Login to Me Too

orion05
Contributor
Contributor

They send me the wrong product and they don't respond to my email. PayPal should stop to these people because I can see there are a lot of complaints.

Login to Me Too

randrews
Contributor
Contributor
I have a charge from them but never ordered anything from them. Is this a scam?
Login to Me Too

LINKO
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see why PayPal continues to allow service from this company. THey are a scam and Chinese that have no ethic. It is to PayPal's shame to continue to let consumers get stung. PayPal doesn't seem to care and with the "RETURN OF ITEM" restriction, they are harmless to continue to support these thieves.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.