Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Lupy1950
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing happened to me. Ordered robot(as in your first photo) and received child’s toy ( as in second photo) but also the toy they sent was broken
Login to Me Too

LINKO
Contributor
Contributor

When you open a business and set up to take credit cards, the bank is careful to associate with you for fear of complaints and back-charges. I don't see why PayPal continues to support this company. I have made a claim to Pay Pal, my CC company, and BBB in hopes of slowing HKG down. THey are just what the talking heads warn against

Login to Me Too

Mot1958
Same story here. The box was even crushed so badly because of it being shipped in an envelope of all things that it didn't surprise me when it didn't work.
Login to Me Too

123deifer
Contributor
Contributor

in the process of getting refund via paypal now. they had up until today to respond to paypal to dispute my claim. according to paypal rules if they dont respond you win case on the 11th day.

Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
Got my refund!
Login to Me Too

Jolly4114
New Community Member

I want a refund, can anyone help.

Login to Me Too

mjs77
New Community Member

ozneil30
New Community Member

I had to raise a dispute with Paypal, then I had to pay to send back the item registered mail. Paypal closed the claim before the item was delivered so I had to complain to have it re-opened, I then attached a proof of shipment and proof of delivery and paypal reimbursed me the transaction amount but I was still down the cost of sending back the item!

Login to Me Too

AndresAlvarez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Im having the same problem as many in here. Y bouht a wacht (360 Rotating HD 1080P Camera - Black) and shipcode they send me appears to be false. 

@Optimus_22 wrote:

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

How can i ask for the refund?

Login to Me Too

EAJayMan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered "M100 Android Smart Glasses" which are supposed to be the clip-on-to-your-glasses kind of heads up display that connects to your cellphone by bluetooth, but received a standard pair of mp3 player sunglasses that only interface with a computer or charger through a mini-usb plug (no bluetooth), require a micro sd card for storage, and has no display whatsoever, actually worth about $9.

email messages to the seller (email on their site) were replied to with standard canned apologies.  email messages to the Paypal payment recipient have gone unanswered.  Eventually seller replied asking me to return the item - to China - so they could inspect it before issuing refund.

Paypal dispute started successfully.  Seller has not responded at all to PayPal.

Seller's website used in this transaction is www.PIXKOL.com.  Payment record on Paypal says that the recipient of the payment is HKG Technology Co., Limited.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.