cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

I ordered this I ordered this ----I ordered this ----but got this instead.but got this instead.not good enough ive tried emailing all the addresses that i could find but have not had any replies.

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you post pics?
Tags (1)
Highlighted

I ordered an M100+ google glasses from them and i waited 2wks and complained to paypal and then the HKG company sent me a package 2 days after i complained that i didnt receive any package and then when i received a package , it was not my ordered product, but i got a video recorder glasses?.

these people are fraudsters. advertising on face book with google glasses and in fact do not have this item and send you item which is in their normal online shop..

Call the police and report online fraud.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought something from this scam company and what they sent me was totally different from what I ordered.

Started a complaint with the Resolution solution center of PayPal, but if they just run and hide when we come

with complaints and want our money back we maybe out of luck

Contributor

I got a REFUND!
Highlighted
Contributor

THe ad showed this robot but what we got was not even suitable for a gift. Applied to BBB and PayPal for relief. They do not answer
What they advertisedWhat they advertisedWhat we gotWhat we gotNothing like itNothing like itCenter drive wheel rotates...Center drive wheel rotates...

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Ordered robot(as in your first photo) and received child’s toy ( as in second photo) but also the toy they sent was broken
Highlighted
Contributor

When you open a business and set up to take credit cards, the bank is careful to associate with you for fear of complaints and back-charges. I don't see why PayPal continues to support this company. I have made a claim to Pay Pal, my CC company, and BBB in hopes of slowing HKG down. THey are just what the talking heads warn against

Highlighted

Same story here. The box was even crushed so badly because of it being shipped in an envelope of all things that it didn't surprise me when it didn't work.
Highlighted
Contributor

in the process of getting refund via paypal now. they had up until today to respond to paypal to dispute my claim. according to paypal rules if they dont respond you win case on the 11th day.