Complaint wiht HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

Optimus_22
Contributor
Contributor

somebody have received a refund from HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.?

I've submited a refund but i can never be in contact with they. if any did successfully please let me know how

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
HELL NO! WONT RESPOND TO EMAILS AND PAYPAL RESOLUTION PAGE, AFTER TRYING 3 TIMES, DOESN'T GO THROUGH! PAGE FREEZES UP!
Login to Me Too

User102
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive what you believed you ordered? I am worried; I ordered yesterday and now am seeing my your complaints.
Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
NO DID NOT GET WHAT I ORDERED AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY REQUEST FOR REFUND!
Login to Me Too

SofMar42
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue! Do you have a number to contact PayPal?
Login to Me Too

KevinMichigan19
Contributor
Contributor
1 https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call EVERYONE WHO GOT SCAMMED NEEDS TO FILE A COMPLAINT!
Login to Me Too

BUMSLAP
Contributor
Contributor

I GOT RIPPED OFF TOO, WHY HAVE PAY PAL NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM ??

Login to Me Too

Jay417
Contributor
Contributor

How do I file a complaint? I ordered a robot for my grandsons birthday back in July and it never came!

Login to Me Too

WValentin
Contributor
Contributor
after filing complaint with PayPal and following through with them they decided they could not help me because when I paid for the merchandise I had my debit card for my bank as my means of payment and because it didn't come directly out of my bank PayPal said it wasn't their problem ... told me to go talk to my bank which I did. they filed a complaint and said that the company answer back saying I didn't comply for what I needed to do for a refund and that's why they're not refunding me the money .I told the bank they never replied to me at all but pretty much I just gave up
Login to Me Too

randrews
Contributor
Contributor
I believe this is a scam. I found a charge on my credit card but have no idea where it came from.....just says Hong Kong RCD Technology.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.