Complaint and account issues

CraigH23
Contributor
Contributor

I got a notification this morning stating:

"We noticed that you provided incomplete identity information while setting up your account. To help ..." So I provide all my information and immediately call up support to help with this issue. The person on the other end is totally useless and ends up telling me to close the account and make a new one and apparently cant help me due to GDPR. I attempt to close my account to find out I can't even close it, make payments or withdraw money. 

I have provided information yet nothing has come around, how long does it take for them to sort this? Calling PayPal is useless as they just say the same thing over and over again and actually don't do anything. What do I do? Help would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CraigH23 

Have to keep calling until you get a rep that can help as no one in the forums has access to others' account. It seems like your account has been limited until the info is submitted and confirmed and this process can take a while and wait times for restoration of account can vary greatly because a separate dept handles the verifications. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CraigH23
Contributor
Contributor
I got banned close thread can't be bothered with hastle of paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.