Complaint about Berrylook company

Lamsabdou
New Community Member

Hi. I would like to cancel my order and would like a refund of $104.44. After I read many reviews about Berrylook, It seemed a scam company. Therefor I would like a refund please. Looking forward hearing from you about my refund. I already ordered from Berrylook last month and till now nothing was reveived. I would like to get ur email so i can forward the email from paypal confirming the payment to you.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

PayPal_Donna

Hello t_main321,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

With these kind of claims, we would request the item to be returned and a tracking number provided from you to show the item has been delivered back to the seller. For future reference, PayPal can help you with the return cost of an item. You will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

tiny0911
I have been trying to get a refund of items that I purchase and return to Berry Look since October and as today November 11 still have not receive nothing but emails. I feel the company is a scam n chop shop the items they display and what you receive is horrible.
Login to Me Too

gretagore
New Community Member

I want a full refund on the $111.65 Berrylook order. The company is a scam. Some items were not received. Items that were received were nothing like the advertisement. I have photos showing the advertised dresses and the horrible quality products that arrived. I have sent numerous emails to the company, but the company has not refunded the monies.

Login to Me Too

cgdurso
New Community Member

I have been trying for two months to receive my refund for shoes that never shipped.  I send an email every day to inquire and I receive the same canned response that their financial department is still processing said refund.  This is ridiculous, how can this company continue to operate with a website to scam unsuspecting customers?  I wish I would have not been so hasty and would have read the reviews before I ordered.  Lesson Learned!  Still waiting for my refund.

Login to Me Too

LESWANSEN
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered some dresses from BerryLook on 05/02/20 but right after ordering, I changed my mind, I canceled the order 2hours after order. Then I tried to cancel the transaction on PayPal while I was still pending, but I could not find any button for cancel, I called PayPal, the machine said call back tomorrow at the working hours, I tried to chat, nobody answered, so I had to leave a message for PayPal. But nobody helped me to get back my money of $74.75. I think, PayPal is a reliable company who will protect the clients from the merchant scammers, so I asked for help. I am so disappointed until now, nobody helped me, although I tried to contact both BerryLook and PayPal. What should I do now? Le Swansen
Login to Me Too

Irina64
Hello, I have the same issue . Do not now how to resolve, not going to bay anything from internet , so many issuers...
Login to Me Too

Bo566
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I like to get my refund back from berrylook company it's been over six  months I've sent emails they only answer one time they took 90.12  off my debt card the clothes I ordered doesn't fit I have no return labels to send it back can someone please help me with this company. Thanking you

Login to Me Too

alongbella
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute  with your bank that issued your debit card. 
file a complaint with PayPal if they were involved at all but don’t expect much from them. They were ABSOLUTELY USELESS in helping me. 
in the end, my bank came through and refunded my money. 
Then file a complaint with your State’s Attorney General’s office. 
I want to look into a class action suit concerning Berrylook as they are nothing but a scam. 

Login to Me Too

alongbella
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I forgot the address.

Ask your bank first what to do. Make copies of the packing slip and any emails of communications. You will need them to give to the bank. Berrylook Will first try to fob you off by giving you a further ‘discount’ if you keep the clothes. They will them suggest that you just donate the clothes to charity, which is laughable as I would be embarrassed to say that I expected a homeless person to wear this crap. Berrylook will then tell you to go to a professional seamstress or tailor and require them to write a letter attesting to the poor quality. Then if  you send the clothes back, it will be at your own expense. If you do send them back, youmust tell the post office that you want someone to sign for the package, and get a tracking number, otherwise, Berrylook will say that they never got it.
Even then Berrylook will say that your items were final clearance, even if they weren’t and that they are not eligible for return.

i ended up spending about $35 to get my $55 refund. For me, it was the principle of the thing. 
RETURN ADDRESS
Receiver: Jimmy
Address: <removed>
City: Los Angeles
State: CA
Zip Code: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.