Complaint about Berrylook company

Lamsabdou
New Community Member

Hi. I would like to cancel my order and would like a refund of $104.44. After I read many reviews about Berrylook, It seemed a scam company. Therefor I would like a refund please. Looking forward hearing from you about my refund. I already ordered from Berrylook last month and till now nothing was reveived. I would like to get ur email so i can forward the email from paypal confirming the payment to you.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Ms521
Contributor
Contributor
I shipped a dress back to the address found on the return website only to find out it was not the return address. They tell me they can only refund $13 since they didn’t receive the product. The package has not come back to me so they have it somewhere. Never will I do busy with them again.
Login to Me Too

I ALSO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND NOW CANT SEEM TO GET MY MONEY!! I FEEL THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, a REAL SCAM ALSO ROTITA CLOTHING COMPANY I FEEL THEY ARE THE SAME! HAD SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY STEAL MY INFORMATION AND RAN UP ALL MY CREDIT CARDS AND TRIED TO WESTERN UNION THEMSELVES $500 from my account plus they ordered GameStop cards, game flip, hundreds of other stuff. Had to cancel all bank cards and credit cards due to their scam! It’s a nightmare still fighting all this!! Please LISTEN OR YOU WILL REGRET IT, NO JOKE! It’s foreigners, THE SCAM YOUR WARNED ABOUT YEAH ITS THEM!!
Login to Me Too

Ms521
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting your money back!

Login to Me Too

Nrb396
New Community Member
I order a dress back this was set to arrive in early March it never arrived. I requested a refund they responded back and said in 7-15 days I would receive it 18 days later no one has responded to me and no refunded. This company needs to be shut down immediately.
Login to Me Too

Ca51
New Community Member
Berrylook has not delivered on an order fully paid in February 2019. They now claim the package was returned to them, and for them to reship I need to pay a second time. They refuse to make good on poor services. I have received NOTHING in the way of value or compensation for the money paid to them through PayPal. Receive endless letters that seem to be bot-generated ... calling me a 'dear valued customer' and wishing me a very good day!
Login to Me Too

Sham2015
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some dresses but the tracking company and Royal mail website show that it was delivered. I did not receive the packages. I complained to berry look but they did not help. Then I escalated the problem to Pay pal resolution center. Finally, PayPal closed the complaint saying the tracking website shows the packages delivered. I was not refunded anything. Then I complained this to Royal Mail . They requested Berrylook to fill in the online P58 form with the details of the original package details. For last 10 months Berry look did not fill in the details on thsi online form, still I am waiting for the Royal Mail refund that they promised.

Login to Me Too

Jenpen5151
New Community Member

I ordered from this company in August and chased them for acknowledgement of the order five days after placing it.  The email contact from this order given on my paypal account  didn't work.  After reading some of the blogs I made several requests for my order to be cancelled via Berrylook.com customer Services but they' indicated it couldn't be cancelled as it was in transit.  I raised a dispute on PayPal. The parcel arrived mid September.  The six garments inside bore no resemblance to the  pictures on their website.  One garment was missing and all of them were of poor quality. 

I paid Berry look £107.25 via my PayPal account despite  raising a dispute.  I have not closed my dispute.  I have not received a refund yet although I was offered £14.00 by Berrylook.com that i turned down. Buyer beware.

Login to Me Too

dshuman

Sizes run extreme even when I used their website size chart.  A large would be label XXL and would be small.  (I'm a size US6).  The next item would be marked L and be huge!

Don't even get me started on the quality of the items.  Absolutely cheap and look nothing like photos on the website.  Clearly the review comments are paid to lie.  I read so many that said "the feel of this fabric is so nice", but the fabric would be cheap, thin, synthetic garbage.

I've been emailing back and forth with some customer service rep called "Angelica".  First she wanted me to send pictures of all the items and my "issue".  Then nothing.  I sent her an email yesterday and another rep emailed asking what is my issue.  I've asked twice for confirmation to allow me to return and refund but nothing.

Another poster on here may be on to something.  The purpose of the website is to gain your credit card information, and have no intention to refund any money.

Login to Me Too

Debra911
Contributor
Contributor

NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN A REFUND FROM BERRYLOOK!   I filed a complaint with PayPal about Berrylook, a year ago. They investigated it and  PayPal gave me a full refund of the payment to Berrylook. 

If you paid with PayPal, file a complaint with them.  They will investigate it, and take appropriate action.  Do not waste your time communicating with Berrylook.  I do not know why PayPal does not protect us from this fraudulent company by continuing to do business with them.

In the meantime, I have stopped doing any business with companies outside the US. without verifying their email address, physical address, and phone number.  I refuse to do any further business with companies from China.

The best thing we can all do is to file a complaint to the government at the econsumer.gov website.  They investigate foreign fraudulent companies, and are the department which can shut them down.  I think you can also file a complaint with the FTC.

Let's band together to get this company shut down.

Login to Me Too

t_main321
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive any of the items you ordered from Berrylook? Just was wondering because I have a similar issue with this company. I also have filed a complaint through PayPal and they are currently investigating. I have received some of my order but they looked nothing like what I ordered. They want me to return the items to China and so far have offered me $86 out of the $150 I paid. I declined this and PayPal is still investigating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.