Complaint Form Not Working

Amaa_1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there I am trying to submit a complaint to PayPal (as cannot gets anyone to help me with my issue) but the form does not have the “submit” button on it- I have tried on my iPhone, iPad and a laptop, none of which have the capability. Can someone please help? To cut a long story short, bought a product on eBay, a few hours later eBay messaged to say sellers account had been jeopardised and that I had to raise a dispute to get money back. Misread and thought I had to do this via PayPal so raised a dispute. Realised (after talking to my friends who also bought the product and got money back straight away) that I was supposed to have raised it via eBay instead. Stupidly closed the PayPal case down (not realising the implications) contacted eBay who told me that as soon as PayPal dispute raised, eBay’s money back guarantee is void and to claim via PayPal now. I obviously cannot do this now as the dispute is closed. So no idea how to get my money back. I read to raise a complaint so that someone looks at this.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.