Company won't cancel my order

PW1996
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from what I thought to be a trustworthy company in London through paypal, that turned out to be a cheap wholesale store from China, charging obscene amounts on cheap clothes. It's been two and a half days since I ordered, I've sent three messages asking them to cancel it, but I've heard zero in return. Their only contact number is international so it would be extremely expensive to try and call them. Is there a way I can get help from paypal with this? Or a way to deal with it if they ignore my messages and send the order anyway? I'm very worried and I spent quite a bit of money with them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PW1996

You can open a paypal dispute for....

1. Item not received.......if it doesn't turn up.

2. Item received but not as described ......if it turns up and is misdescribed.....however if you win that dispute you would have to send it back trackable to China (expensive?) before you got a refund.

OR you can contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.