Company called ELVESY.COM or CHOC TRADING CO LTD

RachL1
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so I purchased 2 bra's from a company called ELVESY.COM back in June this year.  Had no communication from them whatsoever, no confirmation of payment, no idea when items were to be sent etc etc.  I left it 3 weeks and tried to email them but had no reply.  I then searched for another email address which was <Removed> - had no reply and 2 days later went to email them again and the email came back saying address not known!  I reported it to Paypal re a dispute that was on the 1 July.  The Companies name on Paypal is Chengdu Xinhe Ruida Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. - funnily enough this company does not exist however Paypal have asked me to return the items for a full refund to :- Chengdu Xinhe Ruida Electronic <removed> - CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS ADDRESS IS WRONG AND DOES NOT EXIST?  Anyone looking at the address will know instantly its fake!!!!  I am not returning the items to that address to be told they have been lost in transit and your not getting a refund.  I took it upon myself to look into this matter further.  Apparently they have an address under a completely different name CHOC TRADING CO LTD <Removed> HEMEL HEMPSTEAD <Removed> but you are not allowed to return items there... funny!!!! Phone number doesnt work <Removed>.  Why does no one in PAYPAL DISPUTES realise this is a SCAM? Phone the number, check their websites etc, they are a FAKE COMPANY. 😠  Has someone else on here been affected by this bogus company please?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Miamiknight85
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed, I ordered a cooler for $58 USD & received a plastic ice cube tray definitely not worth $58 USD, Disputing with Paypal 

ice.jpg

Order #N202107120646847920 Invoice ID N202107120646847920

Dear Customer,
We’re so sorry to keep you waiting.
Your order has been shipped out.
The tracking number is  SFC3WW9525107140101
and you can see information on :

http://www.sfcservice.com/weixin/tracking

Usually it takes 15-20 days to have your parcel delivered, you will receive your parcel soon , please do not worry !
Please kindly wait for a few more days.
If you have any further problems, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
Customer Service Department

Login to Me Too

JayBeeBell
New Community Member

Alone the fact they have just opened the company, I would stay well away from doing business with them: Choc Trading Co., Ltd ZHAO, Yanbo Correspondence address <removed> Cambridgeshire, England, <removed> Role ACTIVE Director Date of birth <removed> Appointed on 12 April 2021 Nationality British Country of residence England Occupation Director <removed> Correspondence address <removed> Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, <removed> Role ACTIVE Director Date of birth <removed> Appointed on 18 March 2021 Nationality Chinese Country of residence China Occupation Director

Login to Me Too

JayBeeBell
New Community Member
Other company I could find is LANDBASE TRADING CO., LIMITED (13277590)
Login to Me Too

Miamiknight85
Contributor
Contributor
I reported to PayPal, they refunded me after a online chat
Login to Me Too

Lindax71
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no, this looks like I've been scammed then. Ordered e-bikes from Dogcatpark.com and haven't heard anything since. No responding email from them with my account details. I'll contact PayPal now as I've lost a lot of money otherwise.
Login to Me Too

RachL1
Contributor
Contributor

You have to be so careful these days 🙂 I love buying things from china, however you have to be so careful where in china you get stuff from.  Im still waiting on a refund from Paypal for the Elvesy.com - I sent the item back to china but what is the bet they dont receive it!!! 

Login to Me Too

abdielN21
New Community Member

Yep, I was scammed too on this website : http://phamieze.com run by the CHOC TRADING CO LTD of Hemel Hempstead UK.

It is an actual company listed at Companies House but is just a front for numerous other 'companies' & websites run by scammers in China!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.