Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has a guarantee "item not as described".  What do they say?    They have the address of the company, and should be more a policeman in this ..

Login to Me Too

Virgoworld
New Community Member
Yes, they owe me 93.96$ at this very moment, i didn't get what I ordered but received a cheap watch lm fumming and they used Pay Pal to do it, trying to find out how to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Delidawn
Contributor
Contributor
You can ring PayPal and file a dispute. Tell them about all the comments on here so they must be bogus. A few of us on here gave disputes going through
Login to Me Too

Kblackmon73
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! I ordered a vanity table and a live broadcast stand and I got a toothbrush and a pair of sunglasses!

Login to Me Too

Techfixes
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a youtube video about Yangxin Electronics Co. LTD / ueyiwegjfsg.shop which mentions this thread:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Tinaw60
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal.com sort this out, stop letting these people scam us
Login to Me Too

Myriam73
Bought a dining table. Never received. The seller is Yeepline Online How can we expect to buy a dining table for 30$? For me was just betting, I know I can throw away this amout of money. What is definitely not acceptable is PayPal : they close eyes coz they earn money on transaction.
Login to Me Too

Mollyjean55
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an ice making machine on 13th December 2020 from Yanxin Electronic. Have not received the item have sent emails but have not heard anything back from them. Can please help me with this issue
Login to Me Too

Aenglis2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the electric scooter and when the package arrived, it was the wrong thing! I'm trying to find *my* package!
Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding <removed>. LTD, My experience was terrible! In mid November 2020, I ordered qty (3) Nixie Tube Clock radios for $35.98 and in late January 2021, received a cheap toothbrush without batteries (probably worth only a couple dollars). The customer service rep gave all kinds of excuses and said they would only offer a full refund if I shipped the toothbrush back, or a 45% refund if I kept it. Fortunately, PayPal came to the rescue and will fully refund me. It’s shocking to see everyone else that was cheated & I hope the International Internet “police” put this company out of business for good! Thanks, PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.