Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

TonyCarr10
Contributor
Contributor
We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the seller confirming that the item was delivered. No help from PayPal they believe a toothbrush is a patio heater. Bizarre
Login to Me Too

Migail
Ordered 3 rifle supports and got a Bluetooth how can you not distinguish between the items
Login to Me Too

Spoons66
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a pooper scooper and waited 3 months for a cheap watch. Opened up PayPal dispute for refund and been asked to send item back at my cost which will be more than the crap watch. Learned the hard way that this company just scams people with watches and toothbrushes.
Login to Me Too

Techfixes
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, ordered 3 Nixie Tube Clocks, received 1 packet of Teeth Whitening Strips. Offered 40% then 35% by their support. Looks like they've been getting away with this for several months. Why doesn't PayPal close them down ???

ueyiwegjfsg.shop definitely a scam !!!

Login to Me Too

Tinaw60
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered an automatic poop scoop from DOBAGDOP and received a cheap cheap watch. my money was paid to YANGXIN ELECTRONICS CO LTD and I’m being told to send the watch back to a bogus address. Anybody else being told to return the item before they get a refund 😡😡
Login to Me Too

Spoons66
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what I ordered and exactly what I received and exactly the response from PayPal to return to a bogus address.
Login to Me Too

Tinaw60
Contributor
Contributor

Check the senders name and address in the postage packaging. On mine it says JASON <removed>

Login to Me Too

Carole37
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same poop scoop and got a watch. PayPal closed the claim as they sent the watch tracked so it looks like I received it😡
Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal allows you to file a complaint: "item not as described".

Login to Me Too

Milliesue
Contributor
Contributor

File a claim with ReportFraud.ftc.gov. FROM:Han <removed> COMPANY: China XD Plastics Co LTD PHONE:<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.