Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Leeshas
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed by this company ordering from Yeepline Online.  surely paypal can see they are scammers with the number of complaints.

Login to Me Too

I too have just been sent an$2 pair of sunglasses instead of a bed side table as advertised totally scammers have contacted me via email with different name also serviceatpmbmvpd.top have disputed through PayPal but see how that goes
Login to Me Too

Skyed3
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for all this research and effort you put into alerting folk...as you say pity Paypal havent banned this company..They processed my payment to Yangxin electronics...knowing fine well they had already been reported. I've requested my money back but im livid at Paypal for not increasing their security for customers.
Login to Me Too

kstorie
Contributor
Contributor
They just got me for $38.66. I'm currently working with the resolution center but do not forsee this being fast. Wish I saw this before. Going to spread on social media. Good luck everyone
Login to Me Too

phanductan

Thanks for your information so much.

I saw their links on facebook and ordered & paid some productions. But now the status of order always show Awaiting Shipment!

This is 02 website i ordered.

https://www.gsbrfki.top/

UXcrco.top

I will submit them on IC3.

Paypal must be take care more with these SCAM & FAKE website.

Login to Me Too

robertacle
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by the same company. I bought a mini cpu and an electronic book reader, but I received a thermometer. I thought it was something new for Paypal and they were investigating (that's why the calm when dealing with the matter) but when reading this thread I realize that we are many victims and Paypal actually already knows about this. PayPal is not taking this seriously. I really don't trust PayPal anymore.

Topyeen Store

https://www.hqxlxke.top/

I did File a fraud case with IC3.gov alredy, and send it to PayPal as required, let's see what PayPal responds to this

Login to Me Too

DVZ
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Same store, I order electric car for my kid and they sent me a cheap digital thermometer. After filed a report to paypal, they said they will find a resolution but I am not sure they will resolve my issue after see this post. Their email is <removed>

Login to Me Too

miguksaram
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I get to join the club. Topyeen got me for $33.71. I have already started a dispute with PayPal Credit as well as reported them to Facebook, where I saw the original offer and IC3 internet fraud. A learning lesson for sure.

Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

OTHER Websites Associated with Xingee Trade Online
<Removed>

Login to Me Too

Panagiotis77

I have been scummed to, i ordered a printer and got me a pair of glasses after 3 months of waiting. For me as log as paypal still havent banned them and still havent resolve the issues we all have, i consider paypal as a partner of them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.