Delidawn
Contributor
Contributor
Got a full refund from PayPal now.
Login to Me Too

Soterios
Contributor
Contributor

For those who received refunds from PayPal - what type of claim did you make exactly? I *just* made my purchase and tried to undo it when I quickly realized these folks were fraudsters. I filed a claim with PayPal and pointed to this thread, but PayPal has already denied both my claim and my appeal very quickly.  Do I really need to wait to receive the bogus goods and then file a different type of claim? I was hoping to nip all of this in the bud, but seems I need to let it play out. 

Login to Me Too

UncleB1
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal don't actually care! They used to, but now they make so much money helping these fraudsters, that they will make it as difficult as possible to retrieve money paid out. My goods are stuck in customs, definitely not what I ordered as the weight is minute compared to the goods ordered. It is going to cost me $65 just to find out I have been robbed. Paypal have known about this fraudster for months. Hope you have luck, but yes, you may have to claim for wrong item received, then fight it out, even losing on the return shipment!!
Login to Me Too

Brandygirl11
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered an ice machine and what I received was a cheap crappy watch.  At first they wanted me to keep the watch and they would give me a percentage of my money back and I said no.  Either give me the ice machine or all of my money back.  I filed a complaint with PayPal and they spoke with the company and was told I would have to send the watch back to China (even though it came from a company in Hebron Kentucky) and I would have to pay the return shipping on this piece of junk that I didn’t order.  I ended up losing my money because I didn’t show proof of returning it to China.  Why should I have to pay to return something I didn’t order to China when it came from Kentucky.  Don’t buy anything from this company 👎🏻

Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Brandygirl11, It’s unbelievable the way you were treated! The Modus operandi was exactly the same as mine, but PayPal reimbursed me 100% ($35.99). It makes no sense that you nor anyone else would be treated differently than I was... I don’t know what other legal remedy you have, but I’d encourage all those who weren’t reimbursed, to see if a class action suit is possible. If a lawyer was among those scammed, I’d kindly ask him to respond to this thread. Wishing you all the very best...
Login to Me Too

Jees2
Contributor
Contributor
Did not weceive right product that i ordered, company only agrees to return 35% of money
Login to Me Too

blacksheepbaba
Contributor
Contributor

Yangxin Electronics Co. is a scam (hekjlabd.shop). I waited for 3 months, and the tracking for the package hadn’t left China. The Facebook add said the item would be shipped from their Australian warehouse and delivered within one week. Endless excuses from <removed> and “service @ hekjlabd.shop” . I opened dispute and was fully refunded by PayPal (took 3 weeks to resolve).

Login to Me Too

BradMeans
I ordered on January 9th, 2021 to be shipped to Australia and they have not received anything yet.
Login to Me Too

Globocnik

The same thing happened to me...I got teeth whitening **bleep**..When I told them to go **bleep**themselfs they even replied if I want 50% refund..haha. They also gave me an option to send it back. If the return address would exist I would send them a tracker and hunt them down... Anyway I fill sorry for them as they are very poor people in their heads.... The main problem is that they found a hole in paypal and now they are using it and paypal is not doing much about it..Paypal is not safe anymore...

Login to Me Too

Zandorf
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem with this company. but like a fool i did it twice.  In fairness to me I didn't re-alise that it was the same company just ordered the same item twice . An Electric Wood Plainer $34.88.  so to date they owe me $69.76.  The first item I received was a broken cheap watch.  The second, like many of you a cheap battery operated toothbrush, might have been great if I had any teeth.  Anyway still trying to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.