Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company -  <removed> LTD 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Spoons66
Contributor
Contributor
Did you call PayPal or did they just refund you on the dispute ? They want me to send back item to China before they will refund ?
Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there! After unsuccessfully working things out with the seller, I filed a dispute with PayPal’s Resolution Department. After submitting my relevant documentation, PayPal informed me yesterday that I would be getting a full refund within 5 days. It looks like this seller is ripping off many customers & I hope they will be banned from selling in the USA or anywhere. Good luck with your case.
Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor
Also, I learned that it would cost $60 to send back a $2 toothbrush! This I said, was totally unacceptable & they should go after the shipper that was used, if the mixup was their fault. But I think this was a deliberate action.
Login to Me Too

Techfixes
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal are starting to redact this community post. The original post now says "Has anyone had any issues dealing with this company - <removed> LTD". It seems PayPal want to hide the truth about Yangxin Electronics Co. LTD / <removed> and the many people they have scammed.

Login to Me Too

Milliesue
Contributor
Contributor

They sure do. I have already made report with ReportFraud.ftc.gov for this company. Let's start taking action into our own hands and shut these people down. They have stolen from way too many of us and we will not allow them to keep making us victims. The more reports they get the better chance we have for them to build a case. I was able to get this information about the company after doing some research they not only scam people of their orders they are also scamming people who never made an order. They have been doing this for over a year and it's time to put it to a stop. FROM:Han <removed> COMPANY: China XD Plastics Co LTD PHONE: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Delidawn
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Ordered a desk top planer and like most of you got a toothbrush. Did think it was too good to be true but thought it might be legit if you can use Paypal. Raised a dispute with PayPal to try to get a refund. Hope PayPal refuse to work with them going forward so others don't get scammed
Login to Me Too

Mačak9
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Delidawn, Sorry to hear your story. This is the first time in 18 years that I ever had any trouble with a seller. In my case, the offer was very good, essentially getting 3 Nixie Tube clocks for the price of 2. You were probably given a lot of excuses (the item was a “hot sale” product & international shipping is difficult, and it was the fault of their shipper (them!). After getting nowhere with them, I filed a complaint & within a few days got a full refund. Hope same will be the case for you. Let’s hope that the seller is blacklisted & never be allowed to do business with PayPal. Good luck!!!
Login to Me Too

Sarahj94
Ordered ice machine on 11/17/20, received cheap electric toothbrush in January 2021. Won’t return emails or anything!
Login to Me Too

geordierob36
Contributor
Contributor
Can't believe that PayPal are still allowing this company to scam people. I tried to cancel my order with them when i read the reviews. Two days later they sent an email saying that they will be sending my package. I complained to PayPal and opened a case. PayPal closed the case two days later. So something fishy is going on if PayPal are still allowing them to scam everyone. At the end of the Day, PayPal still get their cut.
Login to Me Too

LadyFifi
Contributor
Contributor
Placed an order on 31st December, 2020. Goods not received up till now. No tracking details, no information from them. Bad business.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.