Communication

Daddy2ah
Contributor
Contributor

I can not seem to get any help with a fraud situation.  A company falsely presented itself as a name company and when I filed a complaint PayPal said they found no fraud.  The company has sent a fake shipping notice that says it was delivered the day before they sent it.  I can't file another dispute and can not reach anyone on the phone or through messenger.  Has anyone had any luck getting help with fraud situations.  I keep getting a message that they can't support my issue at the moment.  I need to talk to an actual person.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

camilapineda
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same situation since Jun 6th it is now a month after and Paypal is nowhere to be found... I just hope when they come back to work they stand behind their buyer protection policy and give us a refund... although I am starting to loose faith I have a feeling they will find a way to wash their hands from all the scams now under their customer service shut down 😞

Login to Me Too

Daddy2ah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thinking of closing my account after this issue.  I've tried the chat feature and I got a short response that said to stay online and then 4 hours later they still haven't responded.

Login to Me Too

Reagan78757
New Community Member

Why is there no way to communicate with the dispute review department? 

The process for a dispute is the worst. Dealing with a fraudulent seller. I have sent all of my documentation. The seller is stating the merchandise has been delivered, but it has not been delivered. They supplied a bogus tracking number to me. Then months after the fact, they supply PayPal with a different tracking that shows that I picked up the merchandise; except that I did not pick it up. There no way for me to contact PayPal and request copies of where I signed for the merchandise. I have been waiting for weeks!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.