Club Primitif

ton1610
New Community Member

Has anybody here heard of Club Primitif? I saw an add on FB and made a couple of purchases using Paypal. Upon further research into the company it's looking a little shady....FB reviews and comments are disabled and when I google the company information is limited or non-existent. Any thoughts? Debating if I should contest the charge or not

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

chantellelc
New Community Member

I found the same thing. They don't respond to any communications. The order I placed over a week ago hasn't shipped. 

Login to Me Too

Ailaaaa
New Community Member
Same here
Login to Me Too

Gatorbaby1
New Community Member
I'm having issues with my order... I'm thinking based on research and prior comments on the company Clubprimitif is fraudulent. I ordered my shipment over a week ago and it still has no tracking as it hasn't been shipped. I placed the order for about $210. This is absolutely unacceptable and ridiculous.. we are supposed to be protected by PayPal not scammed. They should only be using trusted companies.
Login to Me Too

Lindsay8716
New Community Member
I received my order but it was complete crap. Horrible quality for the money!
Login to Me Too

Seanra
Contributor
Contributor

It is definitely a scam

Login to Me Too

MsMurphyUS
Contributor
Contributor
My order took a month and literately every single thing I ordered was trash. Poorly made and not anything what was pictured. In fact they might be using other clothes for the pictures and sending some kind of knockoff. I tried reaching them via email to return my entire order and I can not get a hold of them for a return address. The website does not have clear instructions on returning and this has become difficult. If you can dispute the charge or cancel I absolutely would
Login to Me Too

marlene_yogini
New Community Member

Same. I ordered, received the order but the quality is really bad. I contacted them but they are not giving information where to return the product to. Just answering like "Shippment will be expensive as we are based in China". Then I told them to return the package simply to where it came from, the answer was "this is not the right address". I am speechless and very upset about this fraudulent company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.