Cloudary Holdings Limited

Raelinkin
Contributor
Contributor

I have never received my purchases from this company as well, when I emailed them, I found the email no longer exists. They did not even provide a tracking number, so far this company along with other China companies are fraudsters, my suggestion is do not purchase anything sold from Chinese or any Asian companies for that matter as they seem to be the biggest crooks out

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Raelinkin
Contributor
Contributor
Also they actually are connected to Webnovel who takes payment and doesn't send the goods
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raelinkin 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.
If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it.
https://www.paypal.com/nz/smarthelp/article/can-i-get-reimbursed-for-return-delivery-costs-faq3544?a...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jenarts
New Community Member

This company should be banned by Paypal. They charged me with subscription but when I checked, I have no membership. When you click manage subscription, nothing shows up but an error message. There is no way to unsubscribe. I contacted them and they say they do not give refunds. I found the charge just a day after. It hasn't even been used and yet they have no mechanism for refund or unsubscribe. This is a scammer company!

Login to Me Too

FaustoB98
New Community Member
I had the same problem. Go to Payments on your account and you should be able to stop by canceling auto pay on Cloudary Holding Limited and since your not physically making the payment it should hopefully stop charging you on the next billing cycle.
Login to Me Too

chimawan
Contributor
Contributor

dear all,

I need help on your experience about cancelling the subscription in this cloudary holdings on webnovel.

When i subscribed to webnovel, I did not choose recurring payment and some more I did not have Paypal, so I pay using credit card.

But when I want to cancel from webnovel website, its direct link to paypal.. and when i go to paypal, there is no recurring payment in my paypal.

I already emailed to webnovel but there is no answer and they keep charges me.

Can anyone help me?

thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chimawan 

If you didn't use paypal to pay then contact your card issuer to cancel the subscription.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Eusonice
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, it doesnt show up in my recurring payments but i see that it still charges people. That. Is. Wrong. I am so mad. Its like they r a ghost
Login to Me Too

chimawan
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

do you get any solution for this? thanks

Login to Me Too

Eusonice
Contributor
Contributor
I AGREE!! I am trying to cancel my subscription and theres nothing fir me to cancel. I am so mad right now. What did you do to resolve it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.