Closure account/limitation account

TrinityAlliance
New Community Member
Hello I wish to share a strange story about my PayPal, I have received recently a payment for a stock which was long received, i have provided proof of delivery and all required documents, and guess what? They released the funds for 1 day. And next they send my account to closure and blocked payment of 5k euros for 180 days. For a completed and confirmed transaction, for business account with all documents provided. And no explanation, or even a reply at my requests. I believe PayPal is using the money for own purposes and make more. What happens to my business?! Well I own money to my supplier because PayPal blocked the balance.And there is no even a toll number to call. Nothing 0 no customer care, no nothing. It is impossible that client provides official documents and invoices and other that was required and simply decide to block. I wished to make refund to my buyer and ask him to pay ne other way. And guess what?! I cannot refund money blocked. Please advise
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.