Closing my account today.

Deemac1208
Contributor
Contributor

Goodbye, Paypal.  I spent 6 weeks emailing and calling you in an attempt to get some assistance with my dispute.  In a nutshell, a fake company got my money, and you sided with them simply because they provided you with a USPS tracking number.  You closed the case without asking if I ever received what I paid for.  You have 250 complaints regarding this company, yet you continue to let them steal from your customers.  Clearly, my money is no longer safe with you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deemac1208 

Doubt paypal will read this but bye anyway if you don't want advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KNOXVILLE1966
New Community Member

I'm the latest victim of this Instagram scam. I ordered a lot of those Santa Claus christmas ornaments. TOTAL SCAM. Got these **bleep** little rubber resin things that are NOT AT ALL the blown glass style pictured.

I also noticed it's selling on Amazon with a ton of buyer beware reviews.

Login to Me Too

ceejaytown
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with the same company. Paypal just kept moving the date of resolution forward. Scam company that goes under many names, and those names disappear after so many complaints, and just change to an different name. Paypal must make a bunch of money from them. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.