Closing a Dispute

KS121
New Community Member

Hello-  I am having alot of troubles getting PayPal to close a dispute so I can get my refund from the seller.  I logged the dispute with my CreditCard, which I guess informed Paypal as I purchased the item with my CC thru PP.  Since then I have been able to resolve the issue with the Seller and they are trying to refund my money.  Capital One has closed the dispute on their end and provided me with the Letter stating such.  I provided this letter to PP and now paypal is telling me the can not close the case in PP because my CC opened it not PP.   I have gotten PP and my CC on the phone together and PP is unwilling to help resolve this issue.  I send message thru PP asking the status of getting this closed and I always get a canned reply stating the same thing "they are waiting to hear back from my CC".  PP is blocking the seller from refunding my money.  At this point I feel like PP is stealing from me.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Were you able to get the case closed in PP so you could get your refund?  Please Help.....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.