Closed my Dispute after refunding the wrong amount - Resolution Ctr.

Jimhack3
New Community Member

Regarding the website Blackpeoplemeet.com there were 3 subscription options, and I chose the option that was approx. $4.00 per week for a month, and the total was supposed to be approx. $20.00 for one month. I was guided to paypal through their website, and asked to pay the $20.00 subscription that I chose but I wasn't shown the price again, just a button that said "agree + pay", so I'm thinking that Its still $20.00 a month of access to their website, and after I pressed the "agree+pay button, I was charged $72.59 for 6mos. This is a scam because I was charged $52.59 over the subscription that I choose. So now I want to cancel everything because this type of business preys on individuals and should be ashamed of themselves during these tough times where people are having difficult times making ends meet. I took screen shots of the transactions, If you need more evidence, and I insist that you cancel their account for fraudulent and hidden business practices that prey on individuals who are unaware of businesses that employ these types corrupt business practices. Thank you. Kindest Regards, Jim <removed>

Paypal obviously didnt read my entire message, because they only refunded me $19.00 when It was supposed to be 72.59. Ive been trying to contact the resolution center for almost an hour, online via paypal website, and it just goes back to the previous page asking me if I want to visit the resolution center. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SusieK83
New Community Member
Hi there, a similar thing just happened to me. I made an error and input wrong refund amount. Way under what I'm due. Paypal refunded what I stupidly entered and closed the case and it seems im unable to reopen it. I had added a message to the case to tell them of my error but they obviously didn't read it. Can you tell me if you managed to get your correct refund amount in the end? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.